Sunday, November 20, 2005

Got a new printer...

... and had to cance Eidos for this week. Eddie Bauer had to schedule a staff meeting tonight at 7:30. Eh figures. It was hard to figure out which is most important though, weighing my work responsibilies and aspirations against fellowship and establishing this new thing.

Not sure what I am going to do with Thanksgiving. Mom, Dad and Amanda are going to be at Woodleaf to celebrate the holiday and Amanda's Birthday. The family up here is getting togather at Stuart Anderson's at noon to have lunch. Seems wrong to me to be having a holiday which encompasses a cooking tradition at a restraunt. I will probably cook for myself later that night. Wish I had folks to share it with... Need to see what Janie is doing.

Funny thing happened today at Church... Illuminate was packed this morning and I slid over two chairs towards the center while thinking to myself,
"Self?"
"Huh?"
"It would be nice to have company right now... I wish I had friends at this service."
"Yeah that would be nice"
(Like my interior dialogue?)
At the exact moment this lovely conversation concludes, Mary, the first friend I made at Overlake back in July, came in with her father and sat in the two chairs I had just cleared.

Coincidence? I think not!

Grace and Peace to you all from our Heavenly Father.

No comments: